Collecting and Using Personal Information:
- ● When you use our website, we collect and store the information that is absolutely needed. This allows you to avail the services provided by us and our primary vision is to provide you the hassle free shopping experience.
- ● In General, you can browse the site anytime without revealing your personal information and once you want to avail our services you need to create account and log in with your ID and password. We will mention Mandatory fields and optional one’s, it’s your choice what was the information should be provided.
- ● Upon registration, we may collect a variety of information, including your name, password, mailing address, phone number, email address, shipping address, and any other usage and interaction details. You may be required to update your information from time to time for which you shall be sent notifications. You can update your password all other details whenever need.
- ● When you make payment on our site we will provide you the secured payment gateway and saves your debit/ credit card number, expiry date on your request, we didn't store your card OTP at any cost, if you save your card, you need not to enter the details again and again while shopping.
- ● We use personal information to provide the best services available with us all the time. To the extent we use your personal information for marketing, resolve disputes; troubleshoot problems; help promote a safe service; collect money; measure consumer interest in our products and services, inform you about online and offline offers, newly arrived products, services, and updates; customize your experience; detect and protect us against error, fraud and other criminal activity; enforce our terms and conditions; and as otherwise described to you at the time of collection.
- ● We will inform you periodically about our services and offerings, we will help you to track your order through my account section, we collect and analyze demographic and profile data about our users' activity on our Website.
- ● We identify and use your IP address to help diagnose problems with our server, and to administer our Website. Your IP address is also used to help identify you and to gather broad demographic information.
- ● Shoppypark collects only such Personal Information that we believes to be relevant and is required to understand You or Your interests. Shoppypark collects Your Personal Information in order to record, support and facilitate Your participation in the activities You select, track Your preferences
- ● Some of the information related to the Website and Your visit to the Website may be shared by the investors, developer, business partners of Shoppypark and some associates in order to enhance and grow our business and the Website but we assure that these information will never include any of Your Personal Information’s.
Secure your personal information:
- ● Shoppypark does not disclose, transfer, trade, rent or sell your Personal Information in any manner
- ● Whenever you access your account information, we store your Data on secure servers to protect your personal information. The security of your Information is very important to the Company.
- ● If you suspect any misuse or loss or unauthorised access to your Data, please let us know immediately by contacting us by e-mail(email@example.com)
Shoppypark Children Policy:
Shoppypark do not knowingly collect personal information from children under the age of 18. We do not sell products
for purchase by children. If you are under the age of 18 years, you may use the website or application
under the supervision of your parent, legal guardian or any responsible adult.
- ● We welcome your comments or questions about our websites and have provided e-mail boxes for that purpose. We will share your comments and questions with our customer service representatives and those employees most capable of addressing your questions and concerns.
- ● Please note that your e-mail, like most, if not all, non-encrypted Internet e-mail communications, may be accessed and viewed by other Internet users, without your knowledge and permission, while in transit to us. For that reason, to protect your privacy, please do not use e-mail to communicate information to us that you consider confidential. If you wish, you may contact us instead via telephone at the numbers provided at various locations on our sites.
Cookies and other Technologies:
Our website, online services, email messages and advertisements may use "cookies" and other technologies such as pixel tags. These technologies help us better understand user behavior, tells us which parts of our website users have visited and facilitates and measures the effectiveness of advertisements and web searches. For registered customers, cookies can also save user information and screen preferences. We treat information collected by cookies and other technologies as nonpersonal information. However, to the extent that Internet Protocol (IP) addresses or similar identifiers are considered personal information by law, we also treat these identifiers as personal information. This helps us improve the quality of its service by storing user preferences, improves search results.
We use third-party advertising companies to serve ads when you visit our Website. These companies may use information (not including your name, address, email address, or telephone number) about your visits to this and other websites in order to provide advertisements about goods and services of interest to you. This is nothing but Affiliate Marketing.
Integrity and Retention of Data: